Panglao Island Tour
Dip your toes in the sand or have a splash of Panglao's sparkling blue waters. Panglao has so much to offer for those who are looking for a much needed rest and relaxation or Vitamin Sea! Not only that, tour and dine in Bohol Bee Farm as they offer fresh and delicious produce straight from their farm, have a fun or romantic stroll by Alona or Amarela Beach, if you have missed seeing the Tarsier---you can opt to see them at the Botanical Garden, or if not, you can simply swim straight to the sea and wash away all your worries!
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
Tour starts at 10:00am or 2:00pm
Inclusions: Car or Van Service, Entrance Fees, and Dinner or Lunch
Tour Option 1: Lunch or Dinner is excluded in our Tour Option 1 rates.
Tour Option 2: Lunch or Dinner and entrance fee is not included. We advise our guests to be ready to pay the fee upon visiting the tourist spots.
*By clicking "Book Now" you agree to share your Name, e-mail and contact number. We only need these info to reply to your inquiries.
Panglao Island Tour Rates
Tour Option 1*
Tour Option 2**
*Lunch or Dinner is not included in the Tour Option 1 rates. We advice guests to be prepared to bring pocket money for their own meals.
**Lunch or Dinner and Entrance fees are not included in the rates for Tour Option 2. We advise our clients to be ready for their budget for these.
- Please arrive on time upon agreed tour schedule.
- Please kindly wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the tour. It's also best to bring your own umbrella should it rain or if the weather is gets too hot during the afternoon tour.
- For guests who are opting to include Swimming in their itinerary, we advice them to prepare appropriate swimming wears and gears for the activity.
- "Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints." Please do not take anything from the beach with you. Please do not take home starfishes, rocks, sands and other items for safe-keeping. If you'd like to take home a souvenir, please let the driver know so they can recommend shops that offer trinkets, figurines, and other items for taking home. This will help local makers to get more income and boost our local economy.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings. Look for the nearest trash bin or put it inside your bag.
- For special requests and other concerns, please let us know. We will try our best to make your Bohol experience as comfortable and as memorable as possible!