Dolphin Watching & Island Hopping Tour
Add our Dolphin Watching & Island Hopping Tour for more of your Vitamin Sea needs!
Snorkeling in Balicasag Island is a great way to admire and witness the beauty of the sea. One can see the beautiful corals and fishes in the shallow waters of Balicasag Island, you need not to dive into the deep waters.
This is an experience you should not miss!
Duration: 5 to 8 hours
Tour starts at 5:45am
Itinerary: Alona beach, dolphin watching, snorkeling at Balicasag Island, walk at Virgin Island and Isola di San Francesco
Snorkeling Option: Additional P300 per person for the snorkeling mask plus guide
Meal Options: Lunch at Balicasag island or Alona Beach
Inclusions: Car or van service going to Panglao, boat ride, lunch at Balicasag island.
Tour Option 2: Lunch, Snorkeling gears, Tour guide fee and boat ride fee are not included for option 2 rates. We advise our guests to prepare money for lunch and snorkeling gears, lunch and tour guide fees.
*By clicking "Book Now" you agree to share your Name, e-mail and contact number. We only need these info to reply to your inquiries.
Dolphin Watching & Island Hopping Tour Rates
Tour Option 1*
Tour Option 2**
**Tour Option 2: Lunch, Snorkeling gears, Tour guide fee and boat ride fee are not included for option 2 rates. We advise our guests to prepare money for lunch and snorkeling gears, lunch and tour guide fees.
- Please arrive on time upon agreed tour schedule.
- Please kindly wear comfortable clothes and swim wear during the tour.
- "Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints." Please do not take anything from the beach and sea with you. Do not bring Starfishes, Fishes, Stones, and anything else from the beach.
- If you'd like to take home a souvenir, please let the driver know so they can recommend shops that offer trinkets, figurines, and other items for taking home. This will help local makers to get more income and boost our local economy.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings. Look for the nearest trash bin or put it inside your bag.
- For special requests and other concerns, please let us know. We will try our best to make your Bohol experience as comfortable and as memorable as possible!