Bohol Westside Tour
Get a glimpse of Bohol's rich history and a dose of Nature all in one tour. This tour will also help revive the local economy as Bohol's Westside especially Maribojoc and Loon has been one of the most affected during the 2014 Bohol Earthquake.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Tour starts at 8:00am or 12:00nn
Itinerary: Sagbayan Peak (West view of the Chocolate hills), Mag-aso falls (swimming), Maribojoc Church’s ruins, Maribojoc Watch Tower and fault line and Loon Church’s ruins.
Optional: Guests may have their lunch or dinner at the following local restaurants: Gerarda’s, Golden Cowry, Payag Jo’s Chicken Inato, JJ’s Seafood and Prawn Farm
Inclusions: Car or Van Service and Entrance Fee
Tour Option 1: Lunch or Dinner is excluded in our Tour Option 1 rates.
Tour Option 2: Lunch or Dinner and entrance fee is not included. We advise our guests to be ready to pay the fee upon visiting the tourist spots.
*By clicking "Book Now" you agree to share your Name, e-mail and contact number. We only need these info to reply to your inquiries.
Bohol Westside Tour
Tour Option 1*
Tour Option 2**
*Lunch or Dinner is not included in the Tour Option 1 rates. We advice guests to be prepared to bring pocket money for their own meals.
**Lunch or Dinner and Entrance fees are not included in the rates for Tour Option 2. We advise our clients to be ready for their budget for these.
- Please arrive on time upon agreed tour schedule.
- Please kindly wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the tour. It's also best to bring your own umbrella should it rain or if the weather is gets too hot during the afternoon tour.
- For guests who are opting to include Swimming in their itinerary, we advice them to prepare appropriate swimming wears and gears for the activity.
- "Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints." Please do not take anything from Mag-Aso with you.
- If you'd like to take home a souvenir, please let the driver know so they can recommend shops that offer trinkets, figurines, and other items for taking home. This will help local makers to get more income and boost our local economy.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings. Look for the nearest trash bin or put it inside your bag.
- For special requests and other concerns, please let us know. We will try our best to make your Bohol experience as comfortable and as memorable as possible!