Bohol Countryside Tour
Recharge yourself with Bohol’s fresh air as you take in its beautiful and lush green countryside!
View Chocolate Hills from its Carmen Peak, breathe in the air around Manmade Forest, Pray and Reflect inside the newly rebuilt Baclayon Church, dine while you marvel in awe at the pristine turquoise waters of the Baclayon River, and have a slice of history when you visit the Blood Compact Shrine.
Duration: 6 to 8 Hours
Tour starts at 8:00 am
Itinerary: Chocolate hills, Butterfly Farm, Manmade Forest, Tarsier, Hanging bridge, Floating restaurant, python, Baclayon Church and Blood Compact Shrine.
Optional: Loboc Zipline and CHAP
Inclusions: Car or Van Service, Entrance Fees*, and Lunch*.
*For Tour Option 1
Tour Option 2: Lunch or Dinner and entrance fee is not included. We advise our guests to be ready to pay the fee upon visiting the tourist spots.
*By clicking "Book Now" you agree to share your Name, e-mail and contact number. We only need these info to reply to your inquiries.
Bohol Countryside Tour Rates
Tour Option 1
Tour Option 2*
*Lunch and Entrance fees are not included in the rates for Tour Option 2. We advise our clients to be prepared for the necessary fees and expenses for the trip.
- Please arrive on time upon agreed tour schedule.
- Please kindly wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the tour. It's also best to bring your own umbrella should it rain or if the weather is gets too hot during the afternoon tour.
- "Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints." Please do not take anything from the park with you.
- Please be mindful of your surroundings. Look for the nearest trash bin or put it inside your bag.
- For special requests and other concerns, please let us know. We will try our best to make your Bohol experience as comfortable and as memorable as possible!